Named for its location on First Avenue and its fusion of performing and visual arts, fashion, industrial design and entrepreneurship, Fusion on First offers a way to engage students interested in those programs and provides connections to creative entrepreneurship opportunities.
The Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute hosts a 3,900 square foot space on the ground floor of Fusion on First for co-working, pop-up retail, events and exhibitions. This space is a fully activated element of the larger sixteen story, 283,000 square foot building housing Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts programs in fashion and popular music. With apartment-style living, it’s also a place where more than 500 undergraduate and graduate students call home. Reservation priority is given to events supporting entrepreneurial initiatives.
This space is best suited for
- Any ASU student interested in pursuing entrepreneurial ideas and participating in events in the space.
- ASU undergraduate students and graduate students studying design, popular music and fashion.
- Available for ASU staff and faculty.
380 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 125
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Fusion on First has a parking lot adjacent to the building that is managed by Parkmobile. Rates are $3.35 per hour or $15.35 per day.
ASU also offers the following visitor lots:
Rate: $3 per hour. Maximum rate: $16. Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Rate: One hour or less: $3. Maximum rate: $16.
Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day. Reservations encouraged.
For large-scale events, additional parking options are available with fees.
The collaborative workspace provides ASU students, staff, faculty, and ventures with 1,891 square feet of workspace to turn their ideas into a reality. Built on a hot-desk, hoteling model, the collaborative workspace offers:
- 11 open workstations with privacy screens and a monitor.
- Small capacity black and white printer.
- Six lockers (first come, first served).
- Two conference rooms each with a whiteboard and mobile 55” display audio/visual carts – 10-person capacity.
Located on the ground floor of Fusion on First, the 1,795 square foot event space (3,598 square feet when combined with the lobby) offers a meeting space with furniture, fixtures, and audio-visual equipment, including:
- A drop-down projector screen.
- A dedicated podium and laptop.
- Lavaliers, handheld microphones.
- Hybrid event technology.
- 100-person capacity (seated) / 515-person capacity (standing).
Access the collaborative workspace
Access to the space is available to ASU faculty, staff, students, Edson E+I Institute Venture Devils and our affiliates.
Reserve a space
You may request a reservation for the conference rooms, event space or Flip Kitchen.
Email [email protected].
Use this space
Access the collaborative workspace.
Reserve the conference room, event space or kitchen.
For more information, email [email protected].
Meet. Connect. Collaborate.
From event venues to makerspaces, meeting rooms to coworking locations, we have the space for you to connect with your entrepreneurial community.