Local entrepreneur starts grant to give back to other startups

Tisha Marie Pelletier, a serial entrepreneur, is hoping to give another startup a shot with the help of her Startup Business Grant.

Tisha Marie Pelletier is familiar with how difficult it can be to start a business, after all she’s done it four times.

“As a startup, every time I have an amazing idea, money is always going to be something that holds me back,” Pelletier said. “How do I start this? What do I do? I’m always going to need all those resources.”

Now, she’s trying to help others get their start by launching the Startup Business Grant program designed to help entrepreneurs follow their dreams with the help of finance and resources.

One entrepreneur will be selected to win prizes from Pelletier and sponsors. That includes a $1,000 check, a website and marketing and branding materials, a startup training package from the Chandler Microsoft store, and participation in training classes and mentorship. Applicants must fill out an application with questions such as what stage their business is in, why they are applying and how they would use the money and resources. The grant is open to any industry.

Read full article

View grant eligibility requirements

Recent updates

View blog
View blog