Do you have a business or product idea but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you just need help taking your start-up to the next level. No matter where you are in your journey, Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute provides a collaborative approach to training, mentoring, and upskilling. Our vibrant and supportive community empowers entrepreneurs of all ages.
With Edson E+I Institute’s Venture Development, students, faculty founders and entrepreneurs from around the community can learn the basics of building a business and get the support they need to help it flourish, including:
- Resources to understand the basics of entrepreneurship, such as overcoming challenges and managing finances
- Support from Venture Mentors through the Venture Devils program to get valuable feedback on your early-stage business
- Access to spaces designed to help you ideate, build, and prototype your venture
- The ability to pitch your business or idea at Demo Day for the opportunity to secure funding
A great idea can happen at any time to anyone, and Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute wants to be there to support you. Across all industries, we have tools to help give your entrepreneurial venture some momentum, such as:
- On-demand and self-paced training on topics such as design thinking and understanding your funding options
- Programming and resources to meet you where you are in the entrepreneurial journey. We offer support whether your idea is rooted in consumer good products, MedTech innovation, social impact that makes a difference, arts/creative, deep tech, and many more.
- Dedicated, ongoing mentorship from seasoned entrepreneurs
- A blog full of inspiring stories and tips from other entrepreneurs
- Events such as coffee and connections, workshops, panel discussions, and quick pitch opportunities for networking and feedback
- Funding resources and opportunities for your venture
Active ventures in the Venture Devils program
Venture Mentors providing dedicated and on-demand mentorship
Explore all programs
Our programs for entrepreneurs at ASU and in the community provide guidance and support to help you move your venture to the next level.