Ready to get your startup venture not only off the ground but flying high? Whether you are an ASU student, faculty, staff or community-based entrepreneur with an affiliation to ASU, Venture Devils offers you a full suite of services to catalyze your success. If you have a great idea for a venture, or have already launched one, you will find the support and resources you need to succeed.
Whether you’re launching or growing a for-profit or nonprofit enterprise, joining the Venture Devils program will empower you with:
- Connections to Venture Mentors who provide regular, ongoing support.
- Direct access to ASU funding opportunities. For many Venture Devils ventures, we serve as the “friends and family” funding round.
- A spaces network including co-working and specialized spaces such as fabrication and prototyping makerspaces.
- An opportunity to compete in Venture Devils Demo Day, a bi-annual competition for ASU-affiliated startups. To be eligible to compete at Demo Day, interested ventures must first participate in our first-round competition, Venture Devils Pitch Playoffs.
- Access to networking opportunities and business development activities.
Fostering student venture success
awarded to ventures each year
Venture teams have participated in the program
Venture Mentors are available to each venture for guidance and support
Who is eligible to participate in Venture Devils?
- Students. New or existing startup teams must have at least one current ASU student as a key founder enrolled in at least one credit hour during the Fall A or B, Spring A or B, or Summer C sessions. This key founder may be an undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral or part-time student enrolled in any ASU in-person or online program or course(s).
- Faculty and staff. These founders stay connected and inspired via dedicated Venture Mentors and timely updates and information from the Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute.
- Alumni and community members. Venture Devils supports community-based entrepreneurs who are formerly affiliated with an approved ASU community-focused venture development program. Founders with Veteran status (active, reserve, retired or military spouse) and those that are engaged in Maricopa Community College entrepreneurship activities are also eligible to apply.
Venture Devils applications are accepted and processed five times per year, coinciding with the ASU Fall A and B, Spring A and B, and Summer C session start dates.
Explore all programs
Our programs for entrepreneurs at ASU and in the community provide guidance and support to help you move your venture to the next level.