There’s an entrepreneur in you — and ASU Launch Days is here to help you discover it.
Throughout the months of February and September, the Edson E+I Institute hosts a series of events and opportunities for ASU students to get connected to entrepreneurship resources, student entrepreneurs, and Edson E+I team members. As part of Launch Days, we host Open Pitch Week, which is a week full of opportunities for ASU students to pitch an idea and compete to receive funding. Check out the Open Pitch Week website for more details.
Launch Days happens twice a year, but there are so many other ways to get involved and explore your entrepreneurial interests throughout the year. Stay updated with stories, events, and opportunities related to student entrepreneurship at Arizona State University by signing up for our monthly newsletter the Just Start Spotlight.
Spring 2023 events
- Changemaker Central Speaker Series Presents Tyler Hall, Feb 6, 5 – 6:30 pm MST, Changemaker Central, Tempe campus – RSVP here
- Making Conversation, Feb 10, noon – 2 pm MST, Fusion on First Flex Space – No RSVP required
- Part 1, Venture Devils MedTech: How To Turn Your Idea Into Business Reality, Feb 15, 12 – 2 pm MST, Virtual or in person at 850 PBC, Suite 130 (850 North 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004) – RSVP here
- Part 2, Venture Devils MedTech: How To Turn Your Idea Into Business Reality, Mar 1, 12 – 2 pm MST, Virtual or in person at 850 PBC, Suite 130 (850 North 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004) – RSVP here
- From Peace Corps to Social Entrepreneurship, Feb 16, 5:30 – 7:30 pm MST, Fusion on First Flex Space – RSVP here
- #WeWednesday from Phoenix: Finding options to fund your business, featuring Kathi Vidal, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), and Sally Morton, Executive Vice President & Professor, ASU Knowledge Enterprise, Feb 22, 11:30 am – 12:45 pm MST, Virtual or in-person at 850 PBC (850 North 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004) – RSVP here
- Venture Devils Application Help Workshop, Feb 22, 1 – 2 pm MST, Virtual via Zoom – RSVP here
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Presentation + Office Hours for ASU Students, Feb 24, 11:00 am – 1:30 pm MST, Virtual or in-person at Engineering Center G Wing – Generator Labs, ASU Tempe campus (501 E Tyler Mall, Tempe, AZ 85281) – RSVP here
- Venture Devils Application Deadline, Feb 26, 11:59 pm MST – Apply here
Open Pitch Week
For more details about Open Pitch Week click here.
- Mon, Feb 20 – 3 – 4 pm MST – RSVP here
- Tues, Feb 21 – 5 – 6 pm MST – RSVP here
- Wed, Feb 22 – 10 – 11 am MST – RSVP here
- Thurs, Feb 23 – 6 – 7 pm MST – RSVP here
- Fri, Feb 24 – noon – 1 pm MST – RSVP here
Check out this video to hear directly from students and get inspired.
Request a Just Start presentation or workshop
Interested in having an Edson E+I team member present to your class, student organization, or staff? Fill out a request form with your desired date, time, location, and workshop type, and an Edson E+I team member will contact you.
Download our Just Start Guidebook to get your mind’s entrepreneurial wheels turning. Want to spread the word about Launch Days and inspire others to “Just Start”? Download our Launch Days Zoom backgrounds!
Explore all programs
Our programs for entrepreneurs at ASU and in the community provide guidance and support to help you move your venture to the next level.