Virtual Venture Internship
The ASU Entrepreneurship + Innovation Virtual Venture Internship is an opportunity for ASU students to cultivate their skills while helping a local organization grow. Students will receive personal mentorship from the companies, an opportunity to network with other ASU students curious about the diverse startup/entrepreneurship community and support from faculty and staff advancing entrepreneurial initiatives from the W. P. Carey Center for Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship + Innovation with ASU.
In working with a local Phoenix business over the course of seven weeks, students will complete projects with entrepreneurial-focused companies related to:
- General business/operations.
- Social media strategy.
- Data analytics.
- Product development.
- Customer solutions.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at Arizona State University.
- Willing to enroll in a 1 credit course (ENT 484)
- Access to reliable internet to fully participate in a virtual format.
- Commitment of at least 10 hours weekly to dedicate to this internship experience.
Applications are currently closed.
Questions? Email Senior Program Manager Lauren Dunning at firstname.lastname@example.org.