Live your entrepreneurial adventure
Startup Village is a residential community at the ASU Polytechnic campus. Collaborate, innovate and connect with other entrepreneurial students while living on-campus. As a resident of startup village, you will enjoy unique resources, events and support to develop your ideas, explore what innovation means to you and even launch your own venture.
Benefits of Living in Startup Village
- Connection to other entrepreneurially minded students who are developing new ideas and projects.
- An exclusive community space for gatherings and collaboration.
- Special access to entrepreneurship and faculty expertise to help advance your entrepreneurial and creative pursuits.
- Access to tools, programs and resources to help develop and advance your entrepreneurial skills and experience.
- Opportunities to participate in relevant coursework, community events and workshops
- Opportunities to showcase your ideas at other Arizona State University events and within the community
How to Apply
Startup Village is located within Phantom Hall on the ASU Polytechnic campus. In coordination with University Housing, all interested Startup Village students must complete a brief application in addition to the University Housing.
Step 1: Complete the Startup Village Application
The Startup Village application helps us learn more about you and your goals for being a part of this entrepreneurship community.
Step 2: Apply to University Housing
For more information on this process, visit https://housing.asu.edu/
All residents of Startup Village are required to pay standard room and board.
Step 3: Confirm your spot.
You will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application within two weeks of your application date.
All Startup Village applications must be received by June 16, 2019 to be considered for Fall 2019. Submit your application before midnight MST on Sunday, June 16.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com