Live your entrepreneurial adventure
Startup Village is a residential community at the ASU Polytechnic campus. Collaborate, innovate and connect with other entrepreneurial students while living on-campus. As a resident of startup village, you will enjoy unique resources, events and support to develop your ideas, explore what innovation means to you and even launch your own venture.
Benefits of Living in Startup Village
- Connection to other entrepreneurially minded students who are developing new ideas and projects.
- An exclusive community space for gatherings and collaboration.
- Special access to entrepreneurship and faculty expertise to help advance your entrepreneurial and creative pursuits.
- Access to tools, programs and resources to help develop and advance your entrepreneurial skills and experience.
- Opportunities to participate in relevant coursework, community events and workshops
- Opportunities to showcase your ideas at other Arizona State University events and within the community
How to Apply
Startup Village is located within Phantom Hall on the ASU Polytechnic campus. In coordination with University Housing, all interested Startup Village students must complete a brief application in addition to the University Housing.
Step 1: Complete the Startup Village Application
Step 2: Apply to University Housing
For more information on this process, visit https://housing.asu.edu/
All residents of Startup Village are required to pay standard room and board.
March 31- Priority Deadline for all Returning ASU students (sophomore and above)
May 1- Priority Deadline for all First Year Freshmen Interested in Living within Startup Village
May 31- Final Deadline for Startup Village for Fall 2019.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org