Startup Mill is an exclusive program jointly run by ASU Entrepreneurship +Innovation and Arizona Technology Enterprises (AzTE). Startup Mill invites the highest-potential student- and faculty-led startups within the university, as well as select ventures from outside the university, to receive top-tier entrepreneurial support from ASU + AzTE.
Startup Mill participants receive strategic guidance and support from ASU + AzTE Venture Development professionals. The program also aims to match participating startups with seasoned executives who provide mentoring, direction, and potential interim or go-to-market executive-level leadership. Startup Mill is designed to proactively retain high-performing startups in Arizona that may create new jobs and contribute significantly to regional economic development as they scale.
Program Benefits and Details
Startup Mill may provide select startups access to:
- a pool of 20-30 skilled entrepreneurs and seasoned executives who can provide interim or permanent C-level management experience, subject matter expertise, and mentorship
- university resources including facilities, equipment, clinics and strategic partnerships
- specialized test-beds for product and market validation
- seed funding opportunities and resources
- venture development training and mentoring
For more information on eligibility for Startup Mill, email email@example.com.