Fusion on First
Fusion on First
The Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute hosts a 3,900 square foot space on the ground floor of Fusion on First for co-working, pop-up retail, events and exhibitions. This space is a fully activated element of the larger sixteen-story, 284,000 square foot building housing Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts programs in fashion and popular music. With apartment-style living, it’s also a place where more than 500 undergraduate and graduate students call home.
This space is best suited for:
- Any ASU student interested in pursuing entrepreneurial ideas and participating in events in the space
- ASU undergraduate students and graduate students studying design, popular music and fashion
- Available for ASU staff and faculty
Fusion on First has a parking lot adjacent to the building that is managed by Parkmobile. Rates are $3.35 per hour or $15.35 per day.
ASU offers visitor parking at the following lots:
- McKinley Lot
Rate: $3 per hour. Maximum rate: $16. Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
- University Center II Lot
Rate: One hour or less: $3. Maximum rate: $16.
Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day. Reservations encouraged.
For large-scale events, additional parking options are available with fees.
The collaborative workspace provides ASU students, staff, faculty, and ventures with 1,891 sq. ft. of workspace to turn their ideas into a reality. Built on a hot-desk, hoteling model, the collaborative workspace offers:
- 11 open workstations with privacy screens and a monitor
- Small capacity black and white printer
- Six lockers (first come, first served)
- Two conference rooms each with a whiteboard and mobile 55” display audio/visual carts - 10-person capacity
Located on the ground floor of Fusion on First, the 1,795 sq. ft. event space (3,598 sq. ft. when combined with the lobby) offers a meeting space with furniture, fixtures, and audio-visual equipment, including:
- A drop-down projector screen
- A dedicated podium and laptop
- Lavaliers, handheld microphones
- Hybrid event technology
- 100-person capacity (seated) / 515-person capacity (standing)
Access to the space is available to ASU faculty, staff, students, Edson E+I Institute Venture Devils and our affiliates. Request access to our collaborative space.
You may request a reservation for the conference rooms, event space or Flip Kitchen. Reserve a meeting space.
380 N. 1st Ave., Suite 125
Phoenix, AZ 85003
For more information, contact Community Manager, Jesus Lopez at email@example.com.