Entrepreneurship + Innovation @ HEALab
In partnership with ASU’s E+I programs, the development of Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation's Health Entrepreneurship Accelerator Lab (ASU E+I @ HEAL) is the first-ever accelerator for students, faculty and the community at ASU to launch initiatives that focus entirely on health and healthcare solutions. Through outreach, programming, networking, strategic partnerships and mentorship, the lab supports startup activities by connecting students to its own resources, the knowledge base of the expert faculty and the resources of the university and community.
- Monthly Speaker Series (LIVE @ HEAL)
- Guest Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Weekly networking and Idea-generation meetings for students
- Co-working / shared workspace
- Pitch competitions (co-host with Entrepreneurship + Innovation @ ASU)
- Mentoring meeting space and office hours
- Expert Faculty
- E+I’s mentor network
- Proposal prep assistance for funding and mentoring opportunities (partial list)
- Changemaker Challenge
- ASU Innovation Open
- Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative
- Venture Devils Funding Network
- Student Health Club meetings
AdviNow Medical Inc.
Co-founder and CEO Redirect Health
Founder and CEO, TTG Advisors, LLC
President and CEO, Yelton and Associates, LLC
Founder, Chairman and CEO, Systems Imagination
Founder & CEO Nutritional Brands, Inc.
CEO & Co-founder Audacious Studios