Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation @ HEALab
As Arizona State University’s only accelerator focused solely on health and health care solutions, the Health Entrepreneurship Accelerator Lab (HEALab) is an interdisciplinary endeavor between the J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, College of Health Solutions, and New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences. HEALab has a centralized co-working space on the Downtown Phoenix campus and additional programming on the West campus and Online. HEALab serves to provide an array of resources for innovators who are interested in bringing their health-related business ventures to market.
Are you a student interested in getting involved with the HEALab? Join the Health Entrepreneurship and Innovation Club for weekly networking and idea-generating meetings, plus proposal prep assistance, access to an exclusive mentor network, and much more! https://asu.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/health-entrepreneurship-and-innovation
- Monthly Speaker Series (LIVE @ HEAL)
- Guest Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Weekly networking and Idea-generation meetings for students
- Co-working / shared workspace
- Pitch competitions (co-host with Edson E+I)
- Mentoring meeting space and office hours
- Expert Faculty
- Edson E+I’s mentor network
- Proposal prep assistance for funding and mentoring opportunities (partial list)
- ASU Innovation Open
- Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative
- Venture Devils Funding Network
- Student Health Club meetings
AdviNow Medical Inc.
Co-founder and CEO Redirect Health
Founder and CEO, TTG Advisors, LLC
President and CEO, Yelton and Associates, LLC
Founder, Chairman and CEO, Systems Imagination
Founder & CEO Nutritional Brands, Inc.
CEO & Co-founder Audacious Studios